Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Kerja rumah KOG bagi..

Kite macam nak pengsan buat keja rumah awak bagi okeh..

1.I am a johorean but i seem not coz i don't have 'ek' in the end of my sentences


2.People always claimed me to as sombong, berlagak, bongkak, kerek... but since i watched Geng Surau, i changed the term to Sombong , Bongkak, Riak dan Berlagak

3.If my fren miza claimed she is the only zoology graduated among PTD, probably im the only one zoologist working at hospital and then act like MD doc..poyo lah kau ni!

4.I couldn't stand doing administration job

5. I always thot Pegawai Sains will do hands on laboratory but then this post also do admin job anyway..so sape nak p interview SPA ni ai bagi tips dah okeh..

6.I've been alone at Kelantan without anyone [konon2 nak sambung belajar] but then i just quit after spending some time there..mujur tak byr yuran lagi..haha

7.Saya pernah melanggar jambatan, kereta orang, seekor kera dan 5 biji pasu bunga rumah jiran...

8.Saya ada empat saman (setakat ini) berjumlah RM960..mana ntah aku nak cekau duit byr saman... suami i love u..tiba2!!.. but i really love u anyway..:)

9.I become a good driver after hitting the bridge at Kg. Tgh Puchong 6 years ago..n until now the piece of my car bumper can be seen on the side of the road nearby the bridge..

10.I could write al those merapu thing but i don't know why i really cannot perform doing essay for PTD test..

11.I've been blogging since 2004

12.My first blog was fotopages..but then it took very long time to upload pics n i just ignore the site..

13.I think the decision lefting fotopages is right coz the page provider is ZIONIS LAKNATULLAH.. padahal aku main fb tu jews punya jugak...hmmmm

14.My second blog is friendster blog n i started writing in it until 2005

15.Again i left the blog n open another blogspot blog..it seem i already consistent writing walaupun always merapu..

16.Nowadays i always talk about food... konon2 very tera in cooking but all the recipe courtesy of google

17.I insist to become a photographer but i don't have money to buy dslr.. kan macam tak cool je fotographer pakai kamera empat segi takde lens panjang2..:p

18.I already went to the chocolate making class and i felt in love with it..

19.Many people think chocolate is only about eating but it's actually a science.

20.I become more choosy while eating a chocolate coz now i know not all chocolate are real chocolate..jangan tertipu...hehe

21.I think in my ofis record keluar waktu pejabat, the most frequent person went to tabung haji was me..since im the driver og GENG BAS SEKOLAH..

22.I heard word Dengkil when i was 16 y/o.. it sound familiar to me and i could pronounce it well with 'e' ekor sound.. (most first timer pronounce it with 'e' emak sound)
23.I'm brokenhearted by someone from Dengkil and the wound was healed by someone from Dengkil too.. Saya sayang suami saya..
24.Whenever my husband and I meet someone new and we introduced them that we're husband and wife most of said.. " How can ah, both of u look a like?" ye ke eh?
25.Hah sangat penat nak tulis 25 perkara ini....warggghhhhhhhh
 
Nak tagged sape eh?
Errr tak boleh pikir..kite jetlag!

4 comments:

kucingorengemok said... Reply to comment

3.adik kita pun bercita2 nak jadi zoologist tapi tak dapat sokongan mak bapak... 7.nasib baik kita bukan jiran awak...

benci kan jawab tag, tapi dah rasa terseksa, harus la penyeksaan itu dipanjangkan kepada orang lain! haha

ciketon fazya said... Reply to comment

anon : alamak ai..magician plak..plink jadi bunga ros..:p

kog : kite nak nanges pk nak wat tag...

Dr Singa said... Reply to comment

kalau buat2 tak nampak dan lupa nak buat tag tak apa kannn???
:)

ko langgar monyet??!!!!
kejammmmm

ciketon fazya said... Reply to comment

err bukan monyet ...kera..:p

kera tu lintas jalan tak tengok kiri kanan..dan kera tu masih boleh berlari lagi kepas kena langgar.. tapi bumper keta ai pecah kena ganti..

Err Dr, awak member PETA macam Pamela Anderson ke?...hehe

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected